BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Homemade Chow Mein and Toasted Jelly Squishers

So I had a dream last night...soooo here it is: My friend Sam sent me this picture text of these noodles and then was like "Look! I made chow mein!" Hahahaha how random is that?! The best part was that the noodles were purple...haha and in my head I was thinking "I don't chow mein is supposed to look like that." Hahaha so funny. I woke up and was like...what? Then naturally texted her and told of this outrageous dream.

VENTING SECTION: the section in which...I vent.
I find that I have a lot of patience...except for when it comes to toast. I mean of all things to not be patient with...that's the one. My compy can get a virus that erases EVERYTHING...and I still don't get as frustrated with it as I do when it takes FOREVER for my bread to toast. I mean, how long does it really take bread to toast anyway? In my eyes it should only take like 5 seconds...honestly. Can't it be just like branding a cow? Just smack some molten hot metal on it for a couple seconds and badabing badaboom...TOAST! I think I'm onto something here...

RANDOM FACT SECTION:
"The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing their hands in jelly." Wow. How ould you like to have that job? Haha "Did you know I worked on the E.T. movie?" "Oh really? What did you do?" "I squished my hand in jelly." Yeahhh that's believable. Haha great now everyone thinks you're crazy for making things up haha. Do you think they used a particular jelly? I'm sure that the different fruits makes a different "squish." It only makes sense. I bet they used plum jelly...that seems like it would make the best squish. If you think about it...stepping on a strawberry doesn't have as good of a squish noise as if you stepped on a plum.

Well, there you have it. A day in the mind of Kelly, just one endless train of thoughts. Like my mom always told me, "don't talk to anyone stranger than you."

2 comments:

The Buttars said...

hahahahahhahahhahahhahhaha! honestly! i come pretty close to wetting my pants every time i read this amazing blog. more posts please! more posts please! more posts please! CINCO!! everyday is de mayo with the "you get what you pay for" blog. if this is true, then i'll pay a million!

Brooke Deserae Winmill said...

hahaaa..well michele pretty much takes the cake in saying it all here. i find your blog exhilarating.