BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Alarm Clocks and Cold Toast

   So early this morning, don't really know what time it was exactly because I was in slumber, I was rudely awakened by my roommate.  Well...I guess she wasn't too rude about it, but still...I was awakened.  Apparently my alarm on my iHome was going off, and she couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  You know how when you first wake up, you're all confused and have absolutely no idea how process what's happening around you? Yeah...that's how I felt.  Thought process:  First, I was trying to figure out why my roommate woke me up and was standing over my bed.  Second, I was trying to piece together what she was saying to me because every other word seemed to be in a different language.  Last, what in the world is that faint, yet obnoxious, beeping?!  After those thoughts finally came together, slammed my hand on the alarm and managed to hit the snooze button to stop that annoying sound, then I picked up the iHome and threw it against the wall so that it may never disturb me again!...Kay, I may have exaggerated a little...but I did pick it up and turn the alarm completely off.  As my roommate was getting back into her bed, she said something...I don't remember what but I remember responding with, "I was just seeing if I could still annoy while I was sleeping." Her reply was, "Hahaha well...it worked."
   Later in the morning, when I was actually awake, I went to make some toast with peanut butter.  I put the bread in the toaster and I waited for my toast to pop out, unlike normal when I usually pop the toast out too soon, due to impatience.  I took out a knife and the PB...only to find that I had just barely enough PB for ONE piece of toast.  Do see the problem with this? I only had enough for one...but I had TWO pieces of toast. Now what? I mean...I have this other piece, and I don't even know what to do.  This was the first of my predicaments, what to put on the other piece.  I decided that I would just put plain ol butter on the..ehem...other piece.  I like buttered toast, so I guess it wasn't too much of a heartbreak.  So, I sat down to feast on my two pieces...of different toast.  This brings us to my next predicament...which one do I eat first?  I probably stared at them for a could five minutes, trying to figure out which one should I eat first? Cause if I ate the PB one first, then I'd get to taste what I wanted first...if I ate the PB one last, then I'd end on a good note.  It was just extremely hard.  I finally decided that I would eat the PB toast last.  By this time...my toast was cold -__- just my luck.  So my whole breakfast experience was just not the same, I didn't enjoy the fact that I only had one PB toast, when I clearly wanted two.  I didn't enjoy the process of trying to figure out which toast first? And most of all...I DID NOT enjoy cold toast.  Needless to say, it's been an eventful morning.  I'm not complaining though, at least my roommate didn't wake me up as she was murdering me...and at least I had options to spread on my toast.
  Well...that's really all I got today.  Sorry it was so short.  I hope everyone has a fantastic day...or at least a normal...I don't want anyone to have a bad day.  If you do have a bad day...just think, "at least I didn't have cold toast."

0 comments: