BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I know I'm Supposed To Choose The Right...But I'm Left-Handed

You guys reap the benefits of my procrastination...so if I do bad on finals...I blame you. Okay just kidding...but seriously. Okay I'm really kidding.

Sometimes I wish I didn't use my left hand for some things and my right hand for other things...it just leads to a whole dilemma of confusion. I mean I do most everything with my left hand, but I'll throw my right-hand in there every now and again to keep life spicy...you know...cause that's what I'm about...making life spicy. Anyway...my dilemma...I only use my right hand for random activities...like brushing my teeth, cutting with scissors, throwing a ball...so random. I mean...brushing my teeth? What?Do you see why I'm confused? Therefore, I've diagnosed myself with Random Right-Handed Activity Syndrom (RRHAS)...I still, to this day, do not know which hand I butter toast with. I try it with both hands and it feels weird with both hands. Wait...I didn't think of this until now, but maybe I was destined to never butter toast...judging by past experience (you know...the different toast incident in my last blog) and my dilemma (not even knowing what hand I butter it with). It all makes sense! Well...that kinda stinks...now what? Do I just never eat toast again? Do I find someone else to do it for me? Hmmm...I'm beyond myself right now.
Well...I really do have to write a paper, get back to studying and take a vacation from my problems haha. Hope you all have a a most splendid day...not to be confused with Splenda day...cause that's definately a sweetener, I dunno if it sweetens the day up...don't think it works that way. PEACE OUT HOMIES!

0 comments: